Adventurous Journeys and Residential Projects
- Booking is confirmed once full payment is received and the Booking and Medical Form has been completed.
- Outward Bound Australia reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an Adventurous Journey or Residential Project if numbers do not meet minimum requirements.
- Price is based on 10 participants, and includes GST, supervisor, camping and park use fees.
- If 10 participants are not confirmed one week before departure, Outward Bound Australia will contact all confirmed attendees to advise them an additional charge may be payable for the journey to proceed. This additional charge will be determined by the difference between our minimum daily rate and the number of confirmed participants. Participants are under no obligation to pay an increased amount for their journey but the journey may not go ahead. A full refund can be given at this stage, without penalty, if the participant chooses not to take part.
- Prices valid 1st January 2018 – 31st June 2019.
- Places are not transferable.
- Journeys will proceed in all weather conditions except when Outward Bound Australia deem it unsuitable or if the land managers prohibit entry. Full refund or credit will be given in these circumstances.
- No refund or discount will be provided for early departures or late arrivals to a Journey.
If you wish to CANCEL a booking for any reason, the following conditions apply:
- 8 days or more before departure: full refund less 30% administration fee
- 7 days or less before departure: 0% refund (unless due to minimum numbers not being met as detailed in Booking Conditions).
If you wish to CHANGE THE DATE of a booking for any reason, the following conditions apply:
- Only one date change permitted per booking.
- 8 days or more before departure: $50 administration fee, subject to availability. If the new date is not available, cancellation fees will apply, as above.
- 7 days or less before departure: no changes can be made. Cancellation fees will apply, as above.
- The new booking must be fulfilled within 9 months of the initial booking date.
- There may be an additional charge if the new date is for a new price season.
Outward Bound Australia acknowledge a duty of care to all participants, and will endeavour to ensure your journey is as safe as possible. However, there is an element of risk involved in this activity. All participants are required to complete the Booking and Medical Form acknowledging this risk and detailing their physical condition prior to undertaking the journey.