Your Residential Project registration fee includes:
- 4 nights / 5 days accommodation in dorm style rooms with flushing toilets and hot showers.
- guided bushwalks or bush regeneration projects as specified
- All meals for the duration of your stay
- Flora and Fauna session with local Ranger
- Stargazing night (subject to weather conditions)
- Campfire night
- All transport during course duration.
- 24/7 supervision. Outward Bound team will be with you/your child at all times.
- Group emergency communications incl. satellite phone and emergency beacons
- Private Facebook group to ‘meet’ other participants in advance
- Private website for parents to track participants’ walks via GPS transmitter
- Maps & compass to navigate your way through the days
- National park fees
Tharwa-Namadgi AT1RP additional Info
Blue Mountains BM1RP additional Info